29 June 2017

12-year-old in the obstetrics delivery room

"... My doctor, Dr Walter Wolfe then suggested, 'Jacee why don't you suit up and come deliver the baby.' I was in shock lol! I told her as long as zack doesn't care go ahead and he said 'go for it Jacee!' She got suited up for delivery. Although the pain from the contractions and the pushing hurt me so bad... watching Jacee's expressions on her face were like no other. Concentrating on her face while I pushed helped me so much! Dr Wolfe actually put her hands on the inside of his and allowed her to do the entire delivery. We were all very emotional and it was like no feeling I've ever felt. it's not every day your eldest child at 12 years old gets to deliver your last child."
Props to everyone involved - the girl, the parents, and the medical team.  More children need to be exposed to the realities of birth and death (and preparing food) (especially if the Republicans are successful in cutting health care financing). 

Additional details and photos are available at Bored Panda and Neatorama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...